Monday, June 4, 2012

Highlights of Ashton


Ashton turned 8 in April was FINALLY got to become a Cub Scout. He's been so excited since Jaden became a scout. This was his first pac meeting and earned his bobcat and a bead. He's serious about earning everything he can so that he can out do his friends. Or at least have as much as they do.

 AND....he loves getting all decked out in his clothes and making sure everything is perfect. That scarf around his neck took me a few tries to get it to the point of his satisfaction. Which it completely fine with me! If he looks respectful, he'll act respectful. Right?

 This was hillarious. Everytime a boy is presented with an award he earned, the pack does a "cheer". And action that is silly and stupid. But the boys love it. This was the "Bacon" cheer. The boys all layed down and wiggled like sizzling bacon.
 He also chose to be baptized and it was a great day! All the family from Idaho was able to make the trip and come down for it. All buy one came and stayed with us. It was a zoo, but that's what I'm used to anyways. The kids loved it. And I loved having my family so close.

 And here's the family. Or some would consider being friends with your husbands ex-wife and her husband disfunctional. But I don't. We all think it's great!
 Ashton also finished his first year of playing soccer. He LOVED it! And was really good too. To the point that he doesn't want to play football anymore. He wants to play soccer. I'm having a hard time choking that one down. I'm still trying to convince him otherwise.
And yes, he's that obnoxious!

1 comments:

GrandMOM said...

YEA!!! YOU BLOGGED! Now I get to see more pictures of this lovely "Family You Love'! Of course, I love them too.

Congratulations Ashton! I am so proud of you for your great enthusiasm for Scouting. It can be such a fun time of doing fun things, learning and earning, and finding out who you are, and discovering things you like to do. I know you will do your best like you always do.

Again it was a real pleasure to come down and support you at your baptism. Good Choice!

We love you and look forward to spending more time with you.

Love!
GrandMOM