Monday, June 4, 2012

Good grief! Catching up on blogging is like cleaning. If you let it go for too long. It's CRAPPY and you avoid it even longer! But.... I DID sit down a few weeks ago and discovered that I didn't have any pictures to blog about. The camera had been just as stagnant as this blog. So I decided to stick the camera in my purse and take pictures of whatever I happened upon. Or actually I think that I planned things to go do with the family and take pictures then. School has ended and now we have more free time. Time for me to start thinking of "fun things" to do. (The boys have this attitude that I have to take them on regular activitites that are "Fun". If they aren't fun enough....I hear about it as they are sent off to bed that night. Oh well. SOMEDAY....they may be satisfied).

So the next few posts will be the attempts of me finding fodder for this blog. Or rather, the posts you've already looked through...

2 comments:

GrandMOM said...

Glad your back! You'll do fine with the kid's activities and pictures and blogging. You and your kids personalities come through and it's fun to read and see.
Love you!
MOM

GrandMOM said...

BTW Nice cakes!
MOM