Monday, June 4, 2012

Dylan lost a tooth. And for that to happen is really odd considering his age. It had been loose for a long time, but I never encouraged him to wiggle it out.

 I didn't know if it would cause problems coming out so early.
 But he came to me one day and asked me to pull it out. So I grabbed it and pulled. It popped and it was out. He was kind of taken back at the popping and he closed his mouth to tongue it and asked, "where's my tooth"? I opened my hand.
 He was happy but had a hole now to get used to. I thought the tooth looked weird. It was really long and had no blood.
Luckily, a new tooth is already growing in so I guess this kid is just a little ahead on the teeth thing.

1 comments:

GrandMOM said...

Dylan, did the Tooth Fairy come? What a cute smile you have! Did you know you have a hole in your Smile?
;) he he he!
Love YOU!
GrandMOM