As soon as I changed Dylan's diaper this morning, he said he needed to "pee in toilet". I never object to that so off he ran. Nothing came out. So I put a diaper on him and he ran off to play. A while later he says he has to pee again and runs to the bathroom, rips his diaper off and I guess he peed because he came running back to tell me. (I was having to cook something) I praise him and he runs off to play....naked. A minute later he yells at me again and runs to the bathroom. At this point I'm figuring he's just playing so I don't give it another thought. He then comes running in yelling excititedly that his poop came out. I ran back to the bathroom, scared to find something unpleasant. Yup...he did, but no unpleasantness. I get him cleaned up and put "underwears" on. I'm not going to stop this one!!!!
Since then he has ran to the bathroom two more times. No accidents. (Fingers crossed!)
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Today is the day...I guess.
Posted by Audrey at 9:37 AM
Labels: Boys Will Be Boys, Dylan, Life, Milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hurray!! That is always exciting! Congrats on being a diaper free family. Well almost.
not cakeballs...just fondant...though cake balls would have been genius! Where was I on that one? We need to go into business together.
Post a Comment