It's 10:30 pm. All children have been put to bed and I'm waiting for the last person (grandma L) to turn their lights off so I can go to sleep. (I HATE having ANY light on!) I waited and waited and waited and the light was not going out. SOOO I got out of bed to turn it off. Dylan had given me a hard time about going down so I checked on him. The only light that was on was the stairs. So I crept in his room and he wasn't in his bed. First thougth. Grandma. So I went down and discovered she was alone. I asked if she had seen Dylan and "no" was what I got back. Of course, that called for all lights to be turned on and this is what I found.....
Apparently he was in transit to my room and while he waited for me to go to sleep before sneaking into my bed (as usual), he got a little tired himself. By this time, grandma came up to help, so we had a good laugh together and went ahead with a photo shoot.
It pays for mommy to not put clothes immediately away after washing.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Where oh where has my little boy gone?
Made for a perfect bed. If the basket was a little bigger I would've crawled in next to him.
Posted by Audrey at 11:48 AM
Labels: Boys Will Be Boys, Dylan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is HILLARIOUS!
So glad you took pictures to document the stowaway.
Oh, how cute! I love it. That boy must love his Grandma. :o)
that is so funny! glad you got the pics :)
Super Cute! Wow he must have been tired to fall asleep just outside his room in the hallway! I mean we are literally talking about a 3 ft distance... LOL
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment