Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ashton's 6

I really had big plans for his cake. But circumstances were such that the day was very rushed and the preparation time for the cake was limited. I was bummed, but he liked it anyways and it turned out ok. First off...he wanted a Lego Star wars cake. The only image I could find was a storm trooper.

Alisha told me of this idea about putting waxed paper over an image and then tracing with frosting. It worked ok but would've been better if it had more time to freeze. But it at least left an imprint or stamp that I was able to go over with frosting.


He got all the things a litle boy would want, and a mother would question.
Regardless, he had a great day. As you can see.

Love this boy!!!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Yea for Ashton. Happy Birthday buddy.

Glad the cake sorta turned out well. I'm sure it tasted delicious and really, that's the most important part.

Bryon and Kathy Worthen Family said...

I love that boy too. He is such a sweet kid and so adorable! All your kids are sweeties.