Friday, March 19, 2010

An unhappy story

Habit is such, that in the mornings, I awaken all the animals and then let the sun in for our enjoynent. This one morning, I looked out and saw this!

Very suspicious looking, if you ask me.

Oh, NO YOU DON'T!!!

Reinforcements? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, now was it?

Sizing it up. Picking the best place to strike. (he did that a lot. up and down, up and down.)

Jerk!

Yea, you better clean up your mess!


The other one you see on the far left of the picture, the lighthouse looking thing, yea, that one came down too. *frown*
And I don't think new ones will be built in thier place. They brought dirt in, smoothed it, and awaiting sod now. Boring.
I hope I'm wrong.
These two old structures attracted A LOT of different people in search of a great photographic background. Weddings, family, prom, quensietta (I know i didn't spell that right. But when a hispanic girl turns a certain age she has this HUGE celebration thrown for her. Rival to a wedding!), baby...etc. Heck, I even went over and did my own photo shoot with the kids. It's going to be a boring summer, staring out my window.
*so what if they were starting to crumble and lean on it's own.

0 comments: