....but don't die yet. I'm not finished yet.
Notice the table cloth where I'm filling it in? I worked on 3/4's of that on the way to St. George. A 4 hour trip. Just to give you an idea of how long this is taking me. Good grief, that isn't even close to the rest of the table that still needs to be done! Since that 4 hour trip I have not touched it. It just got old. Fast! But I'm thinking that it's time to pick it up again. 2 weeks is a good break.
*click on image to view close-up*
2 comments:
Wow Aud. I never would sit down long enough to accomplish something like that...if it included needles and thread.
Hi Audrey,
I can't believe I found you!! I have been trying to reach you ever since you gave me your new cell phone number and I lost it! We even tried Jared's old email. Mary and Scotty will be ecstatic!! They miss their friends. URGENT!!! Please CALL ME or Bill right away. URGENT !!!!! Love, Mary St.G 628-8409
Post a Comment