Since dad doesn't have his own blog to post how he's been doing with the running and feelings about the race. I'm going to open up this post for any of you who want to say "good luck" to him. He does read my blog and this would be fun for him to get personal messages from you all.
The floor is now yours.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Well wishes to Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck, Aud and Barry! You're both running more than I ever have. :^)
It would be good to watch you two give your all on this race. I'm sure you'll do better than you think you will, others will help you keep going and give encouragement. I hope you'll be able to go to it Dad.
Good Luck! Aud tells me you plan to run it in 28 minutes. Don't start out too fast and burn all your gas. Pace yourself then finish strong and burn up the rest of your energy during the last 3/4 - 1/2 mile. Put those long legs to work and sprint to the finish line.
If you can't make it, will you make up a story for me anyway?
Post a Comment