Monday, June 8, 2009

Let's get back to the pictures.

I'm taking a break from the "training" so we can see what my monkey's have been up to.

We went for a hike/walk around Silver lake in Big cottonwood canyon 2 sundays ago. It was nice when we left but yucky/cloudy when we got there. Good thing I had a bunch of jackets and sweaters that had been left in the car from who knows when.


It became obvious that the snow was STILL melting and buds on trees and bushes were just starting to come forth. As you can imagine...it made for an interesting 'walk'. A lot of the way, Jared and I were carrying the stroller with dylan in it, over large mounds of compacted snow. Our choice in flip flops wasn't the brightest.


Anywho....there was a lot of wildlife, perhaps just waking up from their long winter nap... and quite friendly as well. At least the chipmunks and squirrels were. BTW...they like rice crispy treats.

Anybody want to inforce THIS tresspassing violation?





Fat little sucker, isn't he? (we were just contributing to his one year food storage supply. You're welcome!)


I had a REALLY hard time peeling Dylan away from these silly ducks.

A face that will never get old to me!

1 comments:

Alisha said...

I love that shot of you with Eli. That's a framer if you have a spare lying around.