Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 3 of training


I wasn't sure if I was going to run today. I woke up this morning feeling like my quads were balls of pain. Didn't sleep to well because of it. But I really felt the need to stretch them and run again. It just took me all day to decide. I'm glad that I did! It felt good and I ran more than I walked. (an improvement)


I even bought myself a "running outfit". It's cute. (I know, not important, but it made me want to run longer...just cuz.)


I've been compiling a "running music" list for jared to download for me. But I worried about listening to music because it might slow me down or throw me off beat. So I borrowed Mykael's Ipod to test it out. Glad I did. I'm totally listening to music. Kept my mind off the silly things that my body does (or doesn't do) that bother me.
Thoughts:
*"I really feel good with this run."
*I should keep going, but I'm home.
*I need a bra that isn't going to become see-through if I sweat that much. (IF I ever sweat that much.
*Tomorrow....going to run for time...not distance.
*I'm loosing my two "helpers" for a week. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO without them? Push the stroller? yuk! (At least I'll have my mini trainer with me. Joe wants a voice recording of him telling me what to do. ...We'll see.)

0 comments: