I've decided to come up with something to do on a regular basis like these fine blogs have been doing.
Nikkicrumpet- I Wish Wednesday (My favorite cause she's got pictures!)
Mental Pause- This-n-that Thursday
Cake Wrecks- Sunday Sweets
I feel like I need a day to customize my "title" but I liked what I came up with so I'm sticking with it. Plus if I don't post on my "alloted" day, I won't feel so bad. I'll do it when I feel like it.
They will be my random thoughts on certain things and whether you agree with them or not, I'd still love to hear what you have to say as well.
~I changed more than 6 poopie diapers today. (I really had to put that out there!)
~Mykael was told that she's at a 9th grade reading level. Cool huh?
~Speaking of poop....Jade wants a poop cake for his birthday. I'll post pictures later
.
~Ashton put himself to bed (IN MY BED) around 6:45-7:00pm. I'll be up early tomorrow. UGH!
~My 58 year old dad got his braces off today after having them on for....uuhhh...hold on (calling dad)..... 2YEARS and 3 MONTHS! How cool is that!? Can't wait to see them. (to be honest, I didn't think there was anything wrong with them in the first place. Lish...only how many more years for you?)
~ELI....is now asleep in my bed. (I didn't want to sleep anyways.)
~I was told that I may have a herniated disc. And if that's the case for those of you wondering....yes, it does hurt. A lot. All the time.
~Next time, I will tell you why I named this, "Audrey's bits of tid."
Monday, May 11, 2009
Audrey's Bits of Tid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've heard of diaper cakes, but a poop cake? You should also serve cow pies and buffalo chips. (Is anyone else laughing, because I'm starting to tear up!)
loved this list. Can't believe your dad had braces that long...and the poop cake...I'm not so sure I want to see that...but with your creativity...I almost can't wait.
Post a Comment