....Because I do NOT know what Emo is. BUT according to wikipedia, It's been around since the year I was born.

I've heard it referred to as a type of group at school. Like the jocks, preps, hicks, skaters, nerds, punks, smokers, gothics ....etc.
But now there is Emo.
With googling, (cause that's how i find the answers to my life's questions) These are some of the images that pop up.
How sad they look,
(do you have to be sad in order to be an "Emo"?)
How does one become an Emo? Do you have to have the physique? Like a jock has to be buff? OR
Do you have to paint your nails black like the "goths" or "punks"?
And the piercings?.....Do you have to have....any? At all?
Is there special "Emo music" they listen to?
Is this what I get to look forward to? Sad, Black haired, holey faced,.........Emo's sauntering into my home to end up holed in their rooms listening to "sad" punk music?
I'm really curious. So enlighten me, if you please.... Do you or a friend have an emo? (Now I sound like a reach-out hotline commercial.) But really, just curious.


2 comments:
You're not that far behind us. We just learned about emo 6-12 months ago. I always considered all the kids as "goth" but then we learned the difference. So do you think Jaden is headed into the emo culture?
They're just one letter off from being Emus. That's how I'm looking at it. They kind of creep me out...both emos and emus...
(I'm no help.)
Post a Comment