Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This one's for daddy


We made these treats after "family night".
There is: a cupid, a heart, a "daan daan", a mug with "hot chocolate", a chinese bowl with sppon, and one for you!
Can you guess which is which? And WHO made what? (Everyone else can play too.)
OH! And It tasted REALLY good.
XOXOXOX
We Love you Dadddy!

4 comments:

GrandMOM said...

What Fun!
cupid - MyKael
heart - Audrey
daan daan - Dylan
mug of hot chocolate - Jaden
chinese bowl/spoon - Eli
D A D - Ashton
How'd I do?

Audrey said...

Not so hot. Yes, I made the heart...for Dylan! But that's about all you got right.

Any other tries?

GrandMOM said...

Okay - I'm going to try again. Is That permitted?

cupid - Ashton
heart - Eli (you told me that one)
daan daan -
mug of hot chocolate - MyKael
chinese bowl/spoon - Audrey
D A D - Jaden

Well?

Audrey said...

nope. And yes i did make the heart but it was for someone else.