Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Be careful what you ask for

"Eli, go get your jammies on!"



Yes, there are 4 ties.
Yes, those are snow pants.
Yes, that is Ashton's "chef" hat from school today.

No, those are not his "jammies".

Are YOU ready for bed?

3 comments:

GrandMOM said...

I LOVE IT ELI!!! You look like the all purpose chef - ready for any occasion, temperature and any time. You would fit in perfectly here in ID. Quick, come and fix lunch for Grandma Lewis. And I know your specialty is eggs. Right?
I think the best play outfits come from the imaginations of a child. I would categorize this with Evie's dressing up at your house with "jammies", a pink scarf tied around her head with goggles, or Odie's Halloween costume that is thrown upon him as rejected possibilities, while Charley Brown is looking for a costume for himself.
I need to have a dress-up closet like what I & my sister's had to play in. Hm-m-m ...
Love you Eli!!!
GrandMOM

Gwen said...

Perfect. He looks ready for bed...and for anything else really!

Alisha said...

I agree with Gwen. He really looks ready to face anything, any weather, any occasion.

Awesome.