I woke up this morning and found Elbow dead. I'm sad because he was my favorite and I really liked his name. I don't know what happened, he seemed fine yesterday. (Spending a lot of time up by the bubbles.) I'm conflicted on what to do now. Jon still picks on the triplets and Omner's tail is getting shorter and shorter and I think that if anymore of it is bitten off, he won't be able to swim, and he too will die. I called my "fish expert" (Bonnie) and she said it could be a number of things. We are going to go for a bigger tank and see if that helps. (Too many fish in a small tank can throw off the ph balance and kill them.) I'm hoping that it will work. (I'm actually excited because it will be fun to put plants and figurines in with them. Maybe I'll get a treasure chest.) If Jon continues to pick on Omner, I may have to keep him in the small tank alone for isolation.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
the most important piece of info was left out of your blog so i will ask! Did you flush him or bury him?
LOL....I trashed him. :oS
pH or not, maybe it was a tennis related accident.... You know when your Elbow gets stiff.
Post a Comment