....we've just made a "memorial" in his name. I'm sure Elbow would approve the changes that were made so that none of his "friends" would succumb to the same fate as he. We bought this "upgrade" today
and also purchased this "sucker" to help keep the place clean.
I know that I may be headed straight on the path to a VERY expensive addiction. But what joy it brings to me and my family! And there sooooo pretty!
We went to the pet store today and saw a lot of BEAUTIFUL fish that we could add to our aquarium. (Sounds expensive, doesn't it?) We are going to see how well these 5 do, and then go check out some other potential tank-mates. Stay tuned!
OH! and I would like some help naming this trash eating neat freak. Come up with as many as you can. The more options we've got, the better.
4 comments:
Are you sure you don't just want to stick with "trash-eating, neat freak?"
The first time we got a T.E.N.F. my little brother said it was ugly. He was really little and it sounded like "Oggie," so, that's what we named it.
There are quite a few things that came to mind. First was Figaro, because he looks like he could be an opera singer, then I thought in memory of elbow you could name him Noodle or Macaroni. Good luck keeping them all alive.
You should have just kept the kittens - they wouldn't have died in your care....
Well since its a sucker... How about Audrey... or Aud Ogg... huh, sounds like "a dog."
Post a Comment