Friday, September 19, 2008

He made it before his birthday...

For a while now, the kids and Jared have told me that Dylan "walked". Of course I always shot that down not believing them because deep down, I wanted to be the one to see him do it for the first time. I've seen him take a step and then fall, but nothing like this. It wasn't until I captured this that I saw how WELL he walks. Results from "practice" I suppose. So it was proof enough that he probably has been walking here or there for a while, but with me out of the room each time. I'm gonna give the credit to the one that claim to have seen him first. Mykael!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Wow! Good job Dylan. I like that you had to bribe him for almost an minute before he would show off his new skill.

Ang said...

Yeah for Dylan!!! Give him a big hug for me Aud... that is so exciting that your littlest one is walking! Now what are you going to do?Love the post and thanks for sharing!

Joe and Nat family said...

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice you teaching your son to play fetch. Hooray for pet dogs to help us learn to play with our kids.