Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pampered Chef

Yesterday evening I had a Pampered Chef party. (Feel free to order something if you'd like. My party closes wednesday.) I've been working on getting my house in order for quite a while now and was able to make it clean enough to host a cooking party.

I was excited to see what that would all intale seeing that I've never had/nor done any kind of party like this before. I sent out invitations and even put up fall decorations and had my house smelling like cinnimon and cloves. It was/still is (for the time being) awesome! I love a clean house!!!!


The "consultant" came early to set up and then we waited for guests to arrive. Angelle (friend since childbirth) came early also to help get ready.....And was the only guest to leave when it was over. I'm bummed that no one else came. But we still had a good time. It was probably more relaxed than if all the invited people had shown up. My parents were here, Jared was here, and the kids were here. SO...it wasn't like an empty house. The guys hung around and played with all the fun gadgets
and the kids were able to help. They LOVED it. (Poor Eli didn't do well with chopping the onions. If P.C. only had something to cure onion tears!)

We made french bread pizza

and these super yummy mint fudge cookies. REALLY EASY!!!

I'm Grateful to those who helped me clean. I'm beyond words to express my gratitude towards you!!! I love you!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so sorry I missed your party!! Your house looks great, yummy food and awesome company!! I am really sorry I had to work.
I also wish that I had a cure for onion tears...Poor Eli!
Love ya

Ang said...

That french bread pizza looks very delicious! I am also loving your style when it all comes through... I remember when you lived in CT that you made the comment once that you really enjoyed fresh flowers. I like your flower arrangement more knowing it came out of your own flower wild flower garden, not a store. I love you!

Unknown said...

Well, Thanks for the awesome compliment Ang about the flowers! Unfortunately I'm gonna have to not take the credit here and give it to Costco. Almost as good as my garden, though!