My sisters and I are battling out a photo duel/contest. The competition is for the best photograph of a flower taken by each of us. We need your help judging the photos! (You might want to double click on the pictures to get a closer look.
Photograph #2

Photograph #3
You have one week to view the photos (July 19th - July 26th) and must cast your vote by Saturday, July 26th.
After viewing the three photos, you can vote for your favorite photo one of two ways.
1) List your vote in the "Comment" section of the blog you're viewing or
2) Email your vote to the sister you know with the photo number of your choice.
1) List your vote in the "Comment" section of the blog you're viewing or
2) Email your vote to the sister you know with the photo number of your choice.
You may only vote once and must identify yourself in your comment or email (we don't want anyone stacking votes).
Remember to vote by Saturday, July 26th. After all the votes are in we'll post the winning photograph and identify the photographer.
Thanks for participating.
We're really excited about this!
Remember to vote by Saturday, July 26th. After all the votes are in we'll post the winning photograph and identify the photographer.
Thanks for participating.
We're really excited about this!
7 comments:
I see that you're trying to sway the vote in your favor with all the pics down lower. In that aspect I would say that your picture is disqualified and I will put mine in your place. and win of course.
Tom
Hi Aud! I vote for number 1. I love the Colors and its very unique.
Doug says he votes for number 2.
Good Luck!
Love ya,
Sarah
There are 6 votes for #2 and 3 votes for #1. These are from my work and include mine.
Tom
hey Audrey! love the blog and my vote is for number two!
let's hang out!
Hollie
First I want to say that I am very proud of the !GREAT PHOTOGRAPHS! that my 3 girls took. Each flower is unique and different and so are each of my girls.
I would really like to vote for all three!!! As a mother it is hard to choose!!!
Two of the flowers are very showy and demand your focus right away as they jump out and say "Here! I am!" I like how #2 is very confident and stands on it's own even with freckles. #3 is bold in it's colors and is made to stand out even further with the help of the photographer blurring the background. It's like it says "I am here and I still know how to stop and pose as the world goes by. #1 is one that appears to be just showing beauty like all the others that would be around it (I'm assuming that there were more nearby). It is a very nice color and adds beauty to it's little corner of the world in which we get to enjoy God's creations. But a closer look shows how it's colors contrast and blend into a very awe inspiring universe all it's own.
As I have tried to teach my girls to look for the beauty in this world, as they grew up; I see that "They ARE Stopping to smell the roses as life goes by."
Of course these aren't roses, but they are stopping to take a look at 'the one special flower that caught their eye' that told them that they wanted to take a picture of 'ME' and my unique beauty!!! Aren't we all glad that they took the time to have this little contest and add beauty to our world? And aren't my three girls beautiful, too?
Love MOM
P.S. I vote for # 1 and Dad votes for #2.
# 3 for sure!
We have 6 votes for #4 in Oliver's blog. Joe and Nat
Post a Comment