Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kind of looks like a Klingon from Star Trek...

I don't know what it is, but there is something about putting something rather large on your head that just makes you feel quite mighty. Perhaps it's a child thing to do but I remember pulling shirts off until they got stuck on my head and instantly had really long hair. Or the all time favorite, balloons in my shirt to show how i've "grown."


But just this morning Eli found the perfect thing for his head. He almost had it right, but i think it was the point to NOT have it right. He found a brothers sparing helmet and put it on in Eli fashion. Pair it with a toy gun and he was set. Another way to take on his little world, I guess. I had a hard time holding the camera still cause i was laughing, so Jared had to do it for me. I sure love that boy.

0 comments: