We had the opportunity today to go see and hold a baby bear. So we all loaded up, and got there to find a long line outside. It was kind of cold so i went to stand in line while the rest stayed and watched a movie in the car. (We never were able to do that when i was little. We had to stand out in the cold with mom and dad and freeze our tookises off right along with them.) Finally I had advanced far enough in the line that i was now close to the door. That's when the family was able to join me. I have to say that it wasn't that bad waiting because, 1- I met a nice woman in line (whose family was also in the car waiting for her advancement) 2- That baby bear sure was a cute thing. (Reminded me of Gizmo on the movie Gremlins.) and 3- They let me use my own camera for pictures just so i could blog it! I was so excited! 
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment