Thursday, June 9, 2011

What you need to start summer vacation

Bubbles. Spit or soap....doesn't matter.

 Cake. (that's a given) This is Mykael's second cake. She did the research, made the preps, and put it together. I helped her wrap it with the fondant....she did the rest!!!! (She even colored the fondant herself.) I may have some competition in a few years!
 Black. Ok, not really, but if you're 12 yr old boy. It's essential. And some sunglasses.
 Friends. And that is all.
 Oh! And an escape

2 comments:

Affirmation Two said...

Jaden is 12???? nowaayyyy he looks about 16.

I still need to make your crafty gift thing.. so will send a mini portfolio along with it :)

GrandMOM said...

I see that you have now taught all your children your unique talent of bubble blowing - way to go Dylan!

Love your cake Mykael! Such a cute idea. I love your lily pads and flowers and your pond and your frog is so-o-o cute and your leaves. But I especially LOVE your BUTTERFLY! GORGEOUS!!!

My, My! Jaden you are a GOOD LOOKING KID but then you're not a kid anymore. Watch out Mom & Dad, He's got style along with his handsome looks & the girls are going to flock and ...... the choices will be yours. Choose wisely!!! Stay free and have a Great Time With Lots Of Friends!!!
I Love You!!! Soon I'll be looking UP to you - literally!

Ashton, I am proud of your schooling and great work you have accomplished this year! I hope you keep up with the piano! Get that left arm up to parr again.
You look like you are sceeming what your summer plans will be. I'm glad that you have fun with your friend and glad that he lives nearby. I'm watching you and can't wait to see what you will be doing this summer. Hope it is fun and entertaining and safe!
Write me let me know what your up to!?! XOXOXOXOX

Eli you are learning so-o-o much and I think that this picture of you and your teacher is GREAT. I can tell that she really cared about you and your needs. You are everybody's sunshine but especially mine. I miss you so-o-o much!

GREAT KIDS!, AUDREY, I love them all and hope that you can come up to see us but please wait until I get back! Love MOM XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!