Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Excited!!!!!!

I know I haven't posted much. It's amazing how crappy stuff that happens in your life can suck everything you've got right out of you. Your motivation. Your determination.Your ambitions. The goals you set. Your mood to get dolled up for the day. And it likes to linger too. Even after everything passes and everything is suppose to be back to normal. I'm one that it takes awhile to brush the dirt off and keep going. SOOooo...

I'm excited to share the long awaited for, Cake Website:

Audcakes.com

 Mind you, it's still in progress. I'm looking for feedback of what you think about it and what you would like to see added or not. Questions. Comments. Complaints. Let me have it! I want honest opinions!

I'm still in the process of uploading all the cake pictures. But most of you who have stuck with me all these years or followed religiously *HA! yeah right*..... will see the same stuff. This is just a site to send potential customers to, so I can still rant and rave and brag and ball about the personal stuff in my life, and not appear to be a complete nutcase....here. On this blog.

OH! And I'm almost done setting up a facebook page for people to "like"...So keep an eye out for that you fb users!

Yeah for Happy Days!!!!

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love the logo. And the website looks great too. A wonderful way to display the different views of the photos. Good work!