This technique is called Embroidery-ing. ;o) It looks SO elegant! It is now my new favorite kind of piping over fondant.
I'll be doing it on a wedding cake I've got coming up. But it will be white on white.
On the white fondant...I attempted scrolls. CURSE my shaking! It looks like crap! But if you ignore that wiggles....That sheen you see there on the right side of it...is pearlizing. I'll be doing that on the wedding cake as well. It'll be SO pretty!
********************************
I had never made fondant roses that were supposed to look like roses, I had always just made the "ribbon" roses or gathered roses. SO...because I was curious. I tried it out! Not too bad, eh? I LOVE them! My new favorite kind. Although, they are pretty time consuming since you have to make each individual petal.
Preps for the Alice cake.
Black fondant rose. So sleek looking. :o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment