Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can't get pinched chomping on one of these.

I made cookies today with Angelle! This is just a sneak peak because these babies are being shipped off to lucky people!

I've got just as much to do tomorrow with great company as well!!!

btw....I love love LOVE St. Patrick's Day. No reason why. Just do. Jared's nickname for me is "Lucky"...that could have something to do with it. Or maybe it's the green. Doesn't matter. I needed an excuse to make super cool looking cookies because of Lindsay. She's so inspirational like that! She made the most beautiful Valentine's cookies last month and I wanted to make beautiful cookies as well. Not bad for straight lines and dots. ;o)

5 comments:

Alisha said...

I think you really like the nickname Lucky because of the way Napoleon Dynamite enunciates it "LUUUCK-EEEEE."

Adrienne said...

beee-autiful cookies!! I love st patrick's day too. But green has always been my favorite color

Affirmation Two said...

these are soooo amaaazing. arrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh *drooles*

Brenda said...

those cookies look so yummy audrey!! sugar cookies are by far my absolute favorite so i can't make them too often or i will eat them all up.

Joe and Nat family said...

Those cookies were delicious. I just felt so bad eating it and ruining your beautiful work. Sugar cookies are not one of my favorites but I loved the one I ate. It was as good as seeing you. love ya!