I'm so bugged with blogger right now because I can't post pictures or anything of the likes unless I buy more storage. I had wanted to share what happened to me.
For my birthday the other day:
*I spent 5 hours with a childhood friend. Just the two of us.
*Mykael made me a cake.
*Jaden comandeered the 3 little boys and cleaned the 'whole' house;
*While my hub took me to be pampered with a facial, pedicure, and make-up done.
*Ashton even made up a song on the piano and when I asked him to play it again to record....Eli and then Dylan decided, quite instantly, that they made up a song as well and played them for me. OH how I wished I could post them!!!!
*I recieved a loaf of homemade delectable bread.
*Had an "edible basket" delivered with the most amazing chocolate covered/dipped fresh fruit!
*And phone calls spread throughout the whole day from people who love me. (or had been threatened by my mother to "don't forget to call Audrey"!)
*The gifts from the kids came from the dollar store with trinkets that ranged from a glass rooster to cookies to a porcelin horse box and CANDY!
*And had good company over for dinner and cake.
*as well as stuff that will happen this coming week.
It was such an awesome day. Now I'm going to go tell everyone that my birthday is really next weekend. And the weekend after that, then after that, and so on. :o)
And the cake Mykael made for me.......SO EXTREMELY proud!
ps....looks like only two people are going to get a free something something from me. I'll give you till wednesday at 3:36pm whatever time zone you're in. To tell me what you do with your socks. So, get on it, will ya?
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Words will have to do for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes!!! you certainly had a full day of nice thoughtfulness showered upon you for you Birthday!
I too wish that you could share the pictures. I did see Mykael's creation and am proud of her! (Good Job, Mykael!)
I especially desire to hear the musical creations and good job boys! on your cleaning. IT's SO NICE for a mom not to have to clean on her special day. Even better not to have to make her own birthday cake. And its lots of fun to have someone to share it with.
Oh, Audrey, bye the way I didn't remind anyone to call you for your birthday (good job family!)
Lots of love to you Audrey, glad it was such a nice day!
Love again to you for your Birthday!
Glad you were born!
Love MOM
And Jared, way to go and pamper your wife on her birthday. NICE!!!
Love MOM
Post a Comment