This was posted on a blog I like to read and thought I'd try it...a Tag of sorts.
I've always wanted to do a giveaway of sorts. But it always seemed to much. But this...I can do, so here's the deal; I am offering a small hand made gift to the first 5 (I should knock that down to 2, since that's about all who reads my blog anyways, but we'll see. Miracles do happen!)people to comment. All you need to do to qualify is.. be a follower, leave a comment on this post and join in by making the same offer on your blog. There isn't a strict time limit but the gifts should be posted before the end of 2011. I will ship to anywhere in the world. (Not that I'm a world renouned blogger. HA!) The purpose is to "pay it forward", so you don't really have to follow me or post to your own blog. (I doubt I'll check in on you to see if you did it or not. I have enough to check in on like my children's supposed clean room.)
Soo...go on, don't be shy. And since you need to comment...how 'bout you tell me what you do with all your loner socks. The ones that are left without a mate after the washing machine performs its' magic disappearing sock trick.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Oh Heck...Why Not?
Posted by Audrey at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
*hand* woop!
with my loner socks... I do this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FV-YO46E8Y
o no, now im really going to make you miss your hiar.
I've never done this but I think my grandma did. You cut the socks across to make rings (2" to 3" wide). Lock the rings together into a very long strand and then wind around and around on the floor as you sew this long strand of cut up single socks into a floor rug (or do as you go). I do not know how or where you sew it but that is a incomplete memory I have that has to work. At least in my mind. Good luck! with your pile of unmatched socks.
GrandMOM
I used to have my own pile of socks but they all disappeared when the kids all left home ... m-m-m ...
I use mine to dust or polish the furniture.Works great.Just put them on your hands and away you go.
Crap. I guess I missed this one!
Post a Comment