*Note: I'm going through Labeling all my posts. And I came across this post that never got posted....over TWO YEARS ago when I typed it. So I'm posting it now. It's got stuff I wanted to remember.*
I haven't really had any "creative juices" flowing lately and I was at a loss for what to do with his cake. I wanted to do a super cute one like the one found on this post....BUT...I didn't. Simple, obvious, and kind of a perfect canidate for cake wrecks. (and to think i want to try and make a wedding cake.)
I haven't really had any "creative juices" flowing lately and I was at a loss for what to do with his cake. I wanted to do a super cute one like the one found on this post....BUT...I didn't. Simple, obvious, and kind of a perfect canidate for cake wrecks. (and to think i want to try and make a wedding cake.)
Anyways, it still turned out and tasted good. *That's all that matters anyways.
Dylan loved being sung to all day! When grandma and grandpa Lewis called to sing he would light right up. He'd look at me with the "I can't believe they're singing the same song as you mom." And then join in and sing along. He and 'Eli-stomach' (that's his name as of right thissecond) were in the tub. I was washing them and singin' to Dylan. After I finished Eli kept singin' to him. "Happy to you, happy to you...Dylan".
Later that night we went fishing at an (empty) fishing hole with Uncle Coley. It was still fun and seeing the ducks were the highlight.
Dylan got a singing flash light, blocks, and a hunting video game (NOT my idea!!!)
The next morning he asked me, "Haaah day?" And I sung to him again. Same results as were expressed above.
Some things shouldn't come to an end, but they do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment