Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's just now starting...

....To look like what it's supposed to look like. And I'm starting to get excited for how it's turning out. I've spent many hours on it lately.

Can you tell?
********************************************
And I've finished a project (IN ONE DAY!) for the love season.

Just a door hanger deco. And I LOVE how it turned out!

Cute stuff!
What have you been working on lately?

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

lookin good! And such a cute door hanger...I've been doing nothing crafty!!

GrandMOM said...

Audrey, this looks really nice! You are very diligent with your sewing and its nice to see your accomplishment. Adding the lower part of bodies really adds alot.

Plus your Valentine decoration really turned out cute! Wish it was hanging on my wall!

I love you,
MOM

Alisha said...

I want to see a picture of the back of the cross-stich, just for reference.

Way to go.