I'm thinking this particular vase may be enchanted. (Or perhaps a personal message.) Weird things happen when flowers are placed in it. Not complaining because it has been somewhat entertaining to see what goes on.
I got these roses for my anniversary on Jan 4. They were gorgeous! Each one was perfect and held it's shape as it slowly died. Not one sagged.
But then, THIS happened! They started to sprout. And even as I write this, they are still on my table, growing strong. Sprouts are bigger. Stems are a good healthy green. The flowers... Still dead. I've used this irony on a personal basis. Giving me the perception of something that is supposedly dead or dying and no chance of revival in it's future. But was proved once again by something so simplistic that there IS a higher power that is in control at all times and ALL things ARE possible. NO matter how the dire circumstances. Lesson learned.
*I was asked if I thought they would grow flowers. No, I don't think so. They need pollinating for that. If they'll just grow roots, I'll stick 'em in the ground outside and should get buds in a year. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!?!?!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Enchanted?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have never seen anything like it!
Also, your new blog background is very Abbey Dawn (Avril Lavigne.)
Post a Comment