Sunday, October 11, 2009

I keep starting these posts, not finishing them and then never getting back to it. They seem pointless after going and reading them again.

I'm still in facebook mode and thoughts only come in one sentence increments. So yet again, I will attempt to "stretch" the mind and see how far I go before I lag off and end up right back where I am, right now.

Sounds VERY similar to my "running".

Today was interesting in church because apparently (later confirmed by news reports) our local High School Band won a competition up at ISU. Not surprised, they're nationally ranked. (Yes I have the right to be cocky...I live here don't I?) But unfortunately on the ride home, 1 of the 4 buses rolled on I-15, killing a teacher who tried to prevent it from happening. A few kids (luckily were NOT on the rolling bus) are in my ward, which made for a very emotional fast Sunday.

(For more info...google "american fork high crash)

I'm grateful for the fact that my little ones are still....well, little! But also that the injuries among these students were minimal due to this teachers quick thinking and heroic actions. My prayers go out to this teacher's family and friends.

On a lighter note......ok, I really don't have anything lighter. But I will say this,

Count your blessings today.

1 comments:

GrandMOM said...

S-O-O-O-O-O SAD!
I hope the kids in your ward are all okay!
MOM