What I learned today:
*if you want to change someones attitude, change your own. (I already knew this...just need to live it.)
*there's no such thing as too many trips to walmart. (In one day.)
*(gulping down my pride) I'm a hypocrit.
*its time to teach Eli the importance of using a toilet and not the nice outdoors.
*that I really miss Ashton.
*it's better to put your own insecurities on hold while you help another w/ theirs.
*I can't go very long w/out my support group.
*dragonflies have a defense mechanism. (Pinchers?) Thanks Jade for finding out for me (us all.)
*we don't know everything. And when we do, I choose to use it wisely.
*I'm not dying after all. (Oh wait, yes I am...just not today....I hope.)
*someone welcomed a new niece into their family (congrats T&J!)
*I love my "enemies"
(I'll add more as the days continue to teach me more)
What did you learn?
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment