...Took place monday morning. I ran with Jaden and only went around the block. I was worried about him, so we kept it to a minimum. He would start to slow down, so I'd stop. But then he'd speed back up. Really confused me, so we/I opted for a shorter "run".
But it was fun to have that "alone" time with him. With as many kids I've got running around here, it's REALLY nice to have that one on one time with each one. And I think they like it as well.
Thoughts:
* I would really love to run the race with my boys. (Ashton's been practicing as well!)
* BUT...I would be waiting for them. So I will look to see if there would be a 1k.
* I was REALLY parched by the time I got home. It was a feeling of, either get a drink or throw up.
* I truly hope I don't throw up the day of the race. Although I don't know why I would. I haven't yet.
Anybody thrown up before a big event?
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Day 9 of training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My friend spent the night before her wedding dry heaving. I always wondered what that meant...
That's awesome that you are running. I keep thinking that maybe I should take it up, after the baby that is.
Post a Comment