Jared came home for the weekend so I was able to run for a long time. I mapped my run the night before and Saturday morning, headed out. At first I was questioning why I was doing this. But after a while, listening to my music, it got easier. I shot for 3 miles, but cheated myself 1 block. (It was at the beginning and I was already done before I started.) But I pushed on and finished the rest of the run. It felt good and I loved that sense of accomplishment.
Thoughts:
* With each little bounce, perhaps I loose an ounce. (HA...I just thought of that. Clever!) And I'm speaking in terms of the junk in the trunk. (OH MAN! I'm on a roll.)
* Listening to music is SOOO much more better than listening to my own irractic breathing and running on rocks, dirt, and pavement. I think silence is what throws me off.
* LOVE LOVE LOVE my new mp3 player. Jared downloaded a bunch of songs I've been stocking up on. Thanks papi.
* Running in the mornings, ROCKS!
* I wish I had Korah with me. I love showing her off.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Day 8 of training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
good job hunny
Post a Comment