I'd be surprised if this cake doesn't end up on cake wrecks. I truly wondered how you would ever create a Poop Cake. I'm impressed - REALLY and I think that if I was there for the birthday, I would be very honored to share in eating it with Jaden. Great Idea for a cake, Jaden! Glad you had a great 10th birthday!
I don't know what to say. Very creative. I don't know that I could have eaten it...ah, who am I kidding---it's chocolate. I agree with Gwen, you are definitely a good mom to honor the request!
I think this is disgustingly realistic..I guess I should say good job. Since it was a request I won't count it against you, but really next time channel that creativity into something less crappy....ha ha - yes the pun was intendend.
it was very close to being realistic. Having recently seen some bear scat, you could have thrown in some berries or hair. But to make it truly a work of art you need CORN.
7 comments:
Audrey, They say creativity comes in spurts. I think you got showered on. The cake is hilarious. Thank you for lightening my day.
Dad
I'd be surprised if this cake doesn't end up on cake wrecks. I truly wondered how you would ever create a Poop Cake. I'm impressed - REALLY and I think that if I was there for the birthday, I would be very honored to share in eating it with Jaden. Great Idea for a cake, Jaden! Glad you had a great 10th birthday!
I Love YOU,
Grandma Lewis
Oh, that is realistic! I wasn't sure if I should laugh or vomit! (I chose to laugh.) You're awesome for honoring that request.
You are a good mom. I would have said no way on a poo cake. Did anyone have a hard time eating it?
I don't know what to say. Very creative. I don't know that I could have eaten it...ah, who am I kidding---it's chocolate. I agree with Gwen, you are definitely a good mom to honor the request!
I think this is disgustingly realistic..I guess I should say good job. Since it was a request I won't count it against you, but really next time channel that creativity into something less crappy....ha ha - yes the pun was intendend.
it was very close to being realistic. Having recently seen some bear scat, you could have thrown in some berries or hair. But to make it truly a work of art you need CORN.
Post a Comment