Sunday, December 7, 2008

BIG SHOCKER!....Really! I'm shocked!

Apparently I haven't reached full capacity when it comes to "callings". The latest one...2nd Counsler in R.S. Pres.! A little nervous.(ok A LOT!) I've got big shoes to fill. I love the women that I'll be working with, so hopefully the transition will be easy going. I find out tuesday am. what my responsibilities are. Any advice is ALWAYS welcome.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow!!! You will be great...you are awesome. Easy to befriend and a common sense kind of gal. I wish I had some advice, but I one of the "cases" you will be trying to take care of :) he he
Love ya!!

Jenni said...

You will be fantastic! Good luck!

Gwen said...

Run! Run and never look back.

Oh, wait, that's my advice for a charging bull.

I guess, I have nothing. :^P

McKeeth said...

I have the same calling! we can compare notes if you like :)