Sunday, November 30, 2008

True Thanks Given

Because I miss my love, I went to see him after I stuffed myself, to full capacity, with all the "good stuff" Nov. 27th brings. (Flattering, I know, but he still welcomed the visit!) And got to see exactly what it is, he is now doing. I'm grateful for the sacrifice that he is giving to ensure security for the family. I love you papi!!!


Of course when a picture presented itself, it did not go untaken. And gave me more to be thankful for. I'm thankful for the beauty of the natural world so that I can take a picture of it... and blog about it later. ;o)

Strawberry Res. This was the coolest cloud formation. There were highlights in the water from the sun rays but I didn't do a very justifiable job capturing that. (I need a camera/super lens like Alisha.)
Close-up

Full view. (which one do you like the best?)

Kenney Res. Colorado


Top of the "mountain" near the oil rigs. Somewhere in Col.

4 comments:

Ang said...

I like all of them!!! They each catch different points. Great shots Aud!!!

Sarah said...

I like the close up, but all the pics are pretty!

Alisha said...

Youre camera did just fine. The most important element of a good photograph is the subject. Good work.

On a completely unrelated note - I like that you used more paragraph breaks because it makes reading your post much easier on the eyes. You should keep doing that.

Jenni said...

Your family is so cute! I told Shellie to call you. She has some pretty big news!!!!