Wednesday, November 12, 2008

***Post # 100!!!***

...Exciting, isn't it? I saw this was going to be my 100th post, and got all excited. I guess I could throw confetti on myself, maybe I'll go buy myself a drink, but I sure wish I had $100.00 to give myself for whatever. But I guess I'll just go on blogging cause that's all I got. Here it is....Congratulations post #100!


Thanks to Sarah I've been Photo Tagged.


Here are the rules:

1. Go to your pictures

2. Upload the fourth picture from the fourth file

3. Post

4.Tag four friends


This is me last winter with Ash and Eli making a snowman. Not as exciting as Sarah's picture was. But a memorable one none-the-less.
And the tagged ones are: Alisha, Angela, Jenni, and Gwen.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Don't you know you're supposed to write a "100 Things About Me" post? Look at you, Aud, breaking tradition.

I'll do the tag, but with my luck it will be a picture of a wall or something.

Sarah said...

100 posts! wow! I like the pic,it is making me excited for winter!