I may have mentioned to some of you that we had our family pics taken and that I was super excited about them. Here is but one of the many shots that we got! Do you like?
It was up behind the mountain that's behind our house. Timpanoogos. (I think that's how you spell it.) Beautiful colors!

4 comments:
Oh Audrey...beautiful family, I can't believe that is you, with five kids surrounding you! Who would have thunk it a scant 6 years ago!? So cute! I really think that we should get together since you don't live that far!
I love the new picture. Everyone looks so good. Great color choices. I can't believe how big everyone is getting. Mikael looks a lot like you in this picture. Maybe it's the hair.
Aud you're hair looks great and so does a little makeup - I forgot you knew how to put that on. *Wink*
Great photo and I am impressed that everyone is smiling AND looking at the camera at the same time.
Uber-cute. You look like a happy family.
Post a Comment