I absolutely LOVE it when someone just "drops" in. I don't get very many visitors and when I do, I drop all plans and chill for a bit. Joe and Natalee did just that while they were on their way further south. Anywho....
I was able to catch a few pics during their brief pit stop.
Jane
Nat, Angelle, Dylan
Joesph-ine
Miriam (I can't get enough of this sweet cherub face.)
Eli, Ash, Corbin, Lydia
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Joe and Nat or is it, Nat and Joe
Posted by Audrey at 2:23 PM
Labels: Cousins, Family Time, Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pics! Glad you had fun!
Yes, very cute pics. It was soooo nice to stop by. I wish we could have spent more time together. We'll have to make a trip just specially to visit you. It's always so nice to come to your house. You are a great hostess. Love ya - Nat
Post a Comment