Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So, Jaden came home from school today and when Jared asked him how his day was, he said that it wasn't too good. Jared inquired some more and Jade said that during recess there were some boys that started reciting mama fat jokes and adding the "daddy's" too. Jaden took great offense to that because he felt that Jared, me, Bonnie, and Randy (Bonnie's BF) were all being insulted. Mykael said that Jaden had his hand in his fist and was ready to start punching. (Sweet little thing, protecting the parents like that!) But thank goodness for that bell!!! I didn't want a phone call from the principal today, or ANY day for that matter! I explained to him that those kind of jokes really don't mean anything and I (for one) was not insulted. So I started to tell him a few more just incase this little occurance continued tomorrow. I told him that if they started up again, he would memorize some more so he could say, after one of the boys told a joke, "Oh! Here's a good one, listen to this.....(You're mama...)" That way, turning a possible aggressive situation into a more "guy friendly conversation." That is why I'm on the internet now, I'm "researching"!

0 comments: