Thanks to Bonnie, I was informed that they are "Tiger barb" and that they need 'oxygen' to stay alive. Oops. I thought you could buy a bowl, stick a fish in it and watch it swim around. I guess the "bubble makers" (filters) are necessary. SO....being the fish pro that she is, brought over a MUCH better and fancier tank (pink, but i don't think the fish will mind) to move Jon and Elbow into. Bubble maker and a light too! Jared even bought little baby marbles to decorate the bottom. VERY cute. I have to say, they are definitely MUCH happier. They eat their food now and swim around. (You may be asking yourself, "they weren't doing that before!?" Well, no not really. They just sat at the bottom of the tank. (I was slowly killing them and Eli had nothing do with it!) Now....I'll happily extend their "life span" to about 1 month from the original 1 week. That may be stretching it, but I'm feeling lucky.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment