BEAUTIFUL!!! Did all these sunflowers come out of the same package? I like all the differences, I have never seen sunflowers to be so different in colors. Wish I could be there to see them in person! LOVE YOU!
Lish, Look at this one closer...I might have to go with this one, because you can see the pollen that has collected on the leaf below. VERY National Geographic! BUT...i do have 1 week.
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! Did all these sunflowers come out of the same package? I like all the differences, I have never seen sunflowers to be so different in colors. Wish I could be there to see them in person! LOVE YOU!
I used about 3 different packages. And this is what i got. FUN STUFF!
Lish, Look at this one closer...I might have to go with this one, because you can see the pollen that has collected on the leaf below. VERY National Geographic! BUT...i do have 1 week.
Post a Comment