Saturday, December 3, 2011

If you've got it, use it.

In her case, it was a willing Aunt. and all that gorgeous hair!!! With our trip to idaho, she spent the nights with Ang and everyday I saw her, she had a new do. She loved it!! This was hers' (and mine) favorite.  

 With all her hair down, Ang sprayed it with hair spray to make it more stiff to work with. Silky hair isn't very obediant as far as placement.
 It looked like a rats nest before Ang started twisting and pinning. The sides first (right Ang??) and then worked on the pony at the base of the neck.
 Organized chaos. Simply gorge!
I'm not a fan of huge funky bows in older females, but simple large black flowers really make it classy. (in my own opinion.)

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Super cute!

Ang said...

Aud, you section the hair in two from the back. I put mousse and hairspray in her hair after it was dry giving her the "messy" look. Taking one of the sections, I loosely twisted it to the back middle of her neck and formed a bun. I then took the other section of hair from the opposite side and did the same thing wrapping a bigger bun around the existing one. I pulled the hair out around the bun even more and secured with an elastic and bobby pins and more hair spray.

Ang said...

And thanks for letting me have Mykael as my guest! She was a huge help and I had fun with all the hairstyles. It gave me hope to have long hair myself. It will be long once again... hopefully...