Sunday, October 16, 2011

                                       Since the season's seem to be speeding by at a pace that is oddly abnormal, I took a sunday off and loaded up the boys. Jared and I headed up to the closest canyon to see the leaves before they had dropped to the ground.

 Although it was mostly cloudy, the colors were still brillant enough to get some decent shots.

Because of my angst of capturing EVERYTHING, the boys quickly attached to the urge and asked for daddy's cell phone and my camera to capture some things of their own. I love to see what they see.
Seems to be his choice of mug to pull lately.


Eli was so ecstatic to show me this discovery.
I love the little splashes of color amongst the evergreens.







Stopped at a look out. So, he did.








The sun was able to pierce through the clouds and lit up the quiet secluded area that we found some peaceful refuge in.
I HAD to take advantage.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Quaking Aspens. Their bright yellow leaves are like gold coins glistening in the sun. And they remind me of my late grandparents.




And this is my favorite!

Happy Fall Everyone!

1 comments:

GrandMOM said...

Love the colors and the contrast of light and dark and the fun and the wild creatures and the mountains and the beauty and the wood and ...
I Wish I Was There With YOU!
Love GrandMOM