With Dylan, it seems the time has passed even quicker than all the others. Perhaps it's because he's the 'baby'. But...WOW...time is speeding up!
He decided that he wanted a Spider Man party so I started two weeks before to plan some games. I picked two. I didn't want to complicate things. I DO have a limit.They played 'Pin the spider on the web'. They loved it! And did pretty well.
The second game was pretending to be Spider Man and shoot the bad guys with 'webs' (silly string). That was a HUGE hit (once they figured out how to press the button down to squirt the string with their little fingers.) They just wished that I had an endless supply of silly string for their disposal.
I served a light lunch of PB&J/Ham sandwiches with veggies and juice.
Eli. The little stink.
Not so little anymore. Running with the boys now!
The cake was pretty simple. But not really. I've come to love making cupcakes and made them for the party. The cake was for the family later on in the evening when all were home.
4 comments:
Dylan, I'm so happy you had a great party. I wish I could have been there. I like shooting webs also. Be sure to help people like Spiderman. I love you, Grandpa
Big Boy Dylan. We all hope he had a great day!
lovin the spiderman cake. Are all the yellow windows cut by hand? awesome!
I am slow in commenting. That doesn't mean that I don't care, I DO!
Dylan, Your party picture look so nice and it looks like a very fun party you had. The park was a perfect place to have it with that big rock to play on and grass to run fast to fight all of spiderman's enemies. I glad you all cought them! Now I feel safer because of your super Spiderman powers!!! Love you, you big 4 year old. You really have grown up this year!
I sure would like a picture of you dressed in your new Sunday clothes! Hint! Hint!
Love, GrandMOM
Post a Comment