Sunday, August 14, 2011

...and since we're on the topic of hair...

I hate sleeping with wet hair because of how it looks in the morning after sleeping on it all night, so I thought I'd try and "curl" it for the morning. I've seen this done before and wanted to try it for myself. I took small sections of hair and just twisted them till they twisted right up to my scalp, then bobbi pinned it.
 It looked kind of cool like that but I'd never be brave enough to wear it out like that.
 Back
 Top
 Next morning after taking the pins out.
Cute, wild, weird, messy,.....So I wore a headband that day. It eventually relaxed enough that I wasn't sporting an afro. I'll have to work on it a little more. So the curls are more uniform.

2 comments:

Affirmation Two said...

yay! hair posts. I will have to try this one out. maybe try pinning it like this before bed when it is dry.. the curls wont be so tight so maybe it would work.. ? i now that doest fix your wet hair problem but might be cool.

Alisha said...

Fun and cute. I should try that with Genevieve. Oh, and the other day when I was at the dollar store I saw the traditional pink curlers but I didn't buy them.