This is my loyal companion. Has been for 7 years. He loves me unconditionally. He's happy when I come home. And keeps me warm at night. He doesn't argue with me when I have something to complain about. (ok, yes he does....until I feed him). He relishes the quiet times during the time by sitting on my lap as I lounge in the chair.
And....I can speak his language. Don't believe me? Call me some time and I'll let you listen. I've learned one word/phrase. "food" I can't type it, so you'll just have to take my word for it. But he'll repeat it!!
Age isn't being very kind to him. I think he's 14 or 15 (in human years). He's really skinny. Like feel all the bones in the spine, hips, and back legs...skinny. But eats like a horse.
When his time comes, I will miss him. A LOT! Like really a lot! I don't like to think about it.
Until then, I take pictures of him and enjoy his silky soft warm fur and constant loyalty.
I Love Monet!
p.s. don't tell my husband. (he already knows)
p.s.s. Ignore the ugly morning hag in the photo above. She's just proving that "Moe"" likes to snuggle.
2 comments:
Ooh. He does look skinny. Poor Mo.
I love Monet! He is so sweet. Also, I totally understand how you feel! I speak Bob too! ps...We MISS you guys!
Post a Comment