Then two....
A third one snuck in as well.To request that some be put back, was NOT an option!
Just one more.
or a few more...
Before I knew it, I (the mom) was standing behind my vehicle, loading a bundle into the back of it.
And that is all.
Then two....
A third one snuck in as well.
4 comments:
It seems that Eli knows that a years supply of heating fuel is a VERY GOOD thing to have - JUST IN CASE! Do you know how to remove the gas heater from your fireplace?
Lots of love to Eli and his love for sticks.
I really do wonder what he will be doing in his life when he grows up, but for now I'm content to enjoy his daily collections, one day at a time.
GrandMOM
Do you know how to remove the gas heater from your fireplace?
OH!
I know!
He'll be building your new home with the STICKS and his knowledge of KNOTS. You'll have the Best Abode in the tent city.
Is Santa Claus bringing him a years supply of rope? The more sticks and rope there is, the fancier the home.
Or at least you'll have the biggest firewood pile to cook with.
Eli? HE'S THE BEST
Uhh! My next home? A tent? I don't think so. I'm good where I'm at, thanks.
And No, I do not know how to take my gas fireplace out. I don't plan on removing it anytime soon either. There's plywood behind it. Not the most ideal material for a wood burning fireplace.
As long as they stay outside of the house, then hey - let him play.
Post a Comment